USDA APHIS Webinar on Avian Influenza and Biosecurity
Please join APHIS leadership and poultry experts on Tuesday, February 2, 2021, at 11 a.m. ET for a virtual webinar to discuss the spread of highly pathogenic avian influenza in Europe and East Asia, the United States’ wild bird surveillance program, and poultry biosecurity audits under the National Poultry Improvement Program.
- When: Tuesday, February 2, 2021, from 11 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. ET
- Who Should Attend: Poultry producers, poultry industry associations and representatives of poultry sector auxiliary services
- Welcome and Introductions – APHIS Associate Administrators Jack Shere and Mark Davidson
- HPAI in Europe and East Asia – Dr. Sherrilyn Wainwright, APHIS Veterinary Services
- Wild Bird Surveillance in the United States – Dr. Tom Gidlewski, APHIS Wildlife Services
- Poultry Biosecurity Audits in North Carolina – Dr. Michael Martin, North Carolina Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services (NCDA&CS)
Once you submit your registration you will receive an email providing instructions on how to join the webinar. The instructions will include a unique attendee ID. Please do not share this ID with others.