Poultry Flock Talks Series From UPenn Extension
Are you looking for help getting started with backyard chickens? We’ve got great resources to help, and we’re sharing an upcoming series from UPenn Extension, too!
When: Thursdays in October (October 1, 6, 15, 22, 29, 2020)
Time: 7–8:30 p.m.
Register: Register online (you’ll need to create an account)
About the Series
from UPenn Extension
Poultry Flock Talks Series is a five-week-long webinar series designed to answer small and backyard poultry management questions about housing, diets, health, welfare, biosecurity, and raising poultry for meat and eggs.
- Creating a home for your poultry flock – heating, lighting, bedding, and ventilation
- Feeding – Food sources, water, and supplements
- Health, diseases, and welfare concerns
- Biosecurity of your flock
- Improving meat and egg quality